- Potential Ph.D. candidates with interest in Computational Mechanics and wish to study at the City University of Hong Kong under the supervision of Prof. K.M. Liew or Prof. C.W. Lim are encouraged to apply for the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme (closing date: 1 December 2018).
- Our paper titled “Meshfree and Particle Methods in Biomechanics: Prospects and Challenges“ has been accepted for publication in the journal – Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering [2017 Impact Factor: 6.605].
- Our paper titled “A multiscale framework for large deformation modeling of RBC membranes“ has been published in the CMAME journal [2017 Impact Factor: 4.441].
- Congratulations to Dr. A.S. Ademiloye, who received the Outstanding Research Thesis Award (among a total of 6 awardees in 2017) from the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies, City University of Hong Kong, on 8 September 2017. Dr. Ademiloye completed his Ph.D. thesis entitled “Development of a multiscale Cauchy-Born framework for modeling the biomechanical properties of healthy and malaria-infected red blood cell membrane” under Prof. K.M. Liew supervision from September 2013 to August 2017. During his studies, Dr. Ademiloye published five articles in top-tier (Q1) journals such as CMAME, JMPS, etc. and also presented his works at many leading international conferences. Cheers!
- Potential Ph.D. candidates with interest in Computational Mechanics and wish to study at the City University of Hong Kong under the supervision of Prof. K.M. Liew are encouraged to apply for the Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme (closing date: 1 December 2017).
- Dr. A.S. Ademiloye joined the City University of Hong Kong as a Postdoctoral Research Scholar (1 September 2017).
- Dr. A.S. Ademiloye successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis on 29 May 2017. Congratulations!